Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wishing you the best day ever

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by to visit my blog.Weather here is just beautiful in the 70* now and we are loving every minute of it, doors and windows open letting in the fresh air. My Ginny goes for another treatment of Chemo Her sister Jodee is going up to Ga, Paul will have the kids for a few days, but they will be over for dinner. Please keep Our Ginny in your prayers.


Today I used My Spellbinders Die cut Card Creator  "Mystical Stencil" Pink, white and Anna Griffin The Pretty Papers patterned paper card stock    
I added a Embellishment by Fashion Craft . 
 a pink tag Stamped "wishing you the best day ever" using a old wood stamp, I added a white doilie and a my Heart die cut with roses from Amazon, I added twine silver and white. lastly A white plastic Flower from my stash. 

It is always a pleasure and a honor to have you stop by and Visit.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge .
Simon Wednesday - Patterned Paper

 Blessings
  Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Love the touch of pattern paper on your card. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Pattern Paper challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!