Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Pop it up !

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday to all, the months are flying by so fast. soon I will be working on our Christmas card's and Shopping for everyone Christmas gifts. So much is happening We just found out yesterday that Our Grandson Dale is getting Married on April 21, 2018 they have been together for over 5 years.

Now on to my card. Todays craft paper Chevron  and tan from my stash, I used my Cherry Lynn Designs die cuts, FRM122 Fall Harvest, and Family  AB409 . 3 wabbles  2 on the front and one inside the card. this is a good card for Halloween or Thanksgiving, I love creating each of my cards and there are no two the same. I love playing along in most challenges. Now that I am feeling better I will be more active in the challenges. get back to having my MOJO .

Thank you so much for visiting it is always a honor to have you stop by for a visit. I hope you are all having a wonderful safe week, for you all in the NE be safe looks like Hurricane Marie maybe hitting the Jersey coast.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Pop It Up 

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Dottie! The pumpkins look fabulous and I love how you've layered the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!