Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Sunshine

Happy Wednesday one and all, Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July, Ours was very quiet we just stayed at home and relaxed.


Today I used clear stamps From Simon Says " Color and Sunshine stamp set.I used white card stock and a striped card stock from my stash. I used a digi from my stash  used my Copic sketch pens to colored the little girl and flowers ,I  added a yellow and green hand made flower.

thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog, I enjoy playing in some challenges. I would like it if you would become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I am sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Says Wednesday - summer sunshine

Have a Blessed week
         Hugs
       Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!